BOUTIQUE SUP TOURS
"I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery — air, mountains, trees, people.
I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy." - Sylvia Plath
$70 per person - 2 hours
Join a certified PADDLE CANADA instructor + interpretive guide on one of the many stunning lakes in Jasper National Park for a Custom S.U.P. excursion.
Group sizes start at two paddlers to a maximum of six adventurers per guide. Tours are can be customized based on needs, skill level, and desires of the group members. We emphasize enjoyment, relaxation, and discovery.
TOUR CUStoMIZATION CAN INCLUDE:
- instruction on specific strokes or paddle skills
- learning about the local ecology
- discussion about the park
- guided yoga or meditation
- exploration of the lake shore
- time to lounge in the sun
- work on paddle fitness techniques
- No transportation is provided.
- Tours meet + start at the lake shore of chosen location.
- Basic stand up paddle experience is an asset. Completely green beginners are welcome but group will determine the focus of each excursion.
- Participants must be able to swim at a level that allows them to return to the safety of their board should they fall in the water.
- Lake choices are weather + forecast dependent based on each guide's knowledge and discretion.
- Group abilities will dictate distance traveled and acceptable weather conditions.
Stand up paddle board